Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Favorite Anime?
(08-19-2016, 04:49 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 10:47 PM)Dee Wrote: Monster
Ghost in the Shell: SAC
Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood
Samurai Champloo
Cowboy Bebop
Ergo Proxy
Ranma 1/2

I read some of the Ranma 1/2, never watched it though, is the manga or the anime better?
I never read the manga, so I can't compare. I think the anime is pretty hilarious, though.
Dragon ball Z
Neon Genesis Evangelion will forever be my favourite anime, coming a close second is Samurai Champloo (The soundtrack alone just added a whole new depth).
"When autumn winds blow
not one leaf remains
the way it was."
—Togyu
Probably naruto / shippuden I also watch alot of anime so it's different.
Dear god I've probably seen these questions a dozen times and I'm still unable to answer them right.
I've seen way too many, most of the ones I would consider a 'favorite' are ecchi/comedy/romance like Mayo Chikki.
[Image: fyuAgEq.jpg]
Definitely would be Dragon Ball Super at the moment
My favourite Anime when I was a child and if it was still around I'd probably re watch it again.

My Mother and I use to wake up and watch Agro's Cartoon Connection and wait for them to air Sailor Moon.

Sailor Moon was the only one that mum and I absolutely loved.

Especially Tuxedo Mask and Serena and the Romance they shared. it was awesome.
Yu-Gi-Oh from 1998 was really good :)
My favorite would have to be Sailor Moon.  I have been thinking about watching at again and getting back into it.  I've fallen behind on the show.
Black clover and one piece
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register