Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Favorite Beyoncé song?
Do you like Beyoncé? Do you listen to her on a regular basis? If you do, what is your favorite song?
When "Destiny's Child," came into the limelight in Houston, I lived in the area at the time. I really loved both "Destiny's Child," and the "Dixie Chicks," as there just aren't enough "girl or women" bands these days. So, when both groups broke up, it was heartbreaking. So, to be honest, I just haven't listed to that much Beyonce outside the trio. When it comes to the "Dixie Chicks," I often listen to solos but I didn't like the alternative lineup and have even forgot the name of the new line up which seems to have disappeared after one release, leaving me to believe I was probably not alone in my thoughts and "like" factor on the 2nd group line up with the girls. All the best, Sky
I find her really overrated, especially when people pretend that she's the feminist savior while she's just another bandwagoner.
If I never heard about Beyonce again, it would be too soon.
I'm sorry, but I don't like her either. I don't like her music and I have never been a fan. I don't know her personally and I'm not someone to just trash anyone, but I don't like her.
I don't really like Beyonce that much. More than her songs, I find her dressing sense pathetic. But I like her song 'halo'.

Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register