Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
Which 2016 game are you looking forward too?
From the 2016 games announced this year, which are you looking forward too?

Mines has to be gears of war...
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I agree Gears of War should be FANTASTIC. I am personally looking forward to The Rise of the Tomb Raider! ::) I think that's going to be an amazing game.
Without a doubt Fifa 16, although it will release before the end of the year but still Fifa 2016 is the only game I'm waiting for. I love Fifa and cannot think of buying or playing other games. I only hope that will allow us to buy players for less cash as it takes ages to make money while playing.
Sharon Wrote:I agree Gears of War should be FANTASTIC. I am personally looking forward to The Rise of the Tomb Raider! ::) I think that's going to be an amazing game.

Yes! absolutely! :)

Scarface Wrote:Without a doubt Fifa 16, although it will release before the end of the year but still Fifa 2016 is the only game I'm waiting for. I love Fifa and cannot think of buying or playing other games. I only hope that will allow us to buy players for less cash as it takes ages to make money while playing.

Sounds Great!
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register