Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

SLTE
MP3 player?
I used to have a digital touch screen MP3. Can't remember the brand, but I accidentally dropped it in the sink while washing dishes and the color screen was ruined. It still worked though, but I could barely see anything on it. Nowadays I just use my smartphone to listen to music.
(02-29-2016, 06:01 PM)rainhero Wrote: I used to have a digital touch screen MP3. Can't remember the brand, but I accidentally dropped it in the sink while washing dishes and the color screen was ruined. It still worked though, but I could barely see anything on it. Nowadays I just use my smartphone to listen to music.

My dad had a situation like this. He hadn't dropped his player into water, but left it in his pants and someone threw them into a washing machine, along with the gadget.
The screen became all black (I think that the battery has leaked?), but surprisingly, the mp3player kept working for quite a few years. We were surprised about it.
I remember using an MP3 player black when I was a young lad however we're talking back years now. I've considered getting maybe like one of those little MP3 players for work when I'm discreetly put in a big metal contained room, blasting metal objects with a high-speed compressed grit dispenser.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I currently use a Sony NWE394R, which I prefer the previous model.  I don't use it as much as I should because I have spotify, but if I go out for days/weekends I take it with me.
[Image: LWMEBJ170.jpg]
Spotify on my phone is my usual trick, not gonna lie... !
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register