Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Tap
What's your favorite system?
This can include anything really, PC's PS's Xbox whatever you like the most!
System 32.

No, but for real, PS4.
(12-05-2016, 10:52 PM)SlapThaBox Wrote: System 32.

No, but for real, PS4.

Ahaha, Anyways nice!!! 

I actually really love PS4 myself.
Muscular system. Mostly the vagina, lol.
PC master race.
[Image: DRPkiTY.gif]
PS4 ftw, Crash Bandicoot is coming out soon along with Last of us 2
PC for sure!
[Image: 4OSgUXa.png]
I like PC gaming, but to be honest play-station still holds a special place in my heart since It's the only console type I've had since I was a kid. I've owned literally every console besides vita, and all of them have been fun to use. (Plus, play-station home of ps3 was literally my life until it closed)
PC. Haven't owned very many consoles at all. PC is a better price for the compatibility and options, and it's nice to have everything in one place.
PC or Mobile. :)
PC hands down.

I purchased my first computer back in 2000, when I got my first job. It took a couple months on Mc. Donalds wages to get it. I never went back to consoles.

The modding communities that PC games have not only remake the game, but improve games in every aspect. I did end up buying an X-Box One but that was primarily to keep my GF busy.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register