Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Scarface
Still using windows 7?
So with windows 10 around, almost everyone opted to get the free upgrade. I dont blame them as this is  latest and has better looks and much faster load.

So are you still using windows 7?
My other laptop is on windows 7 :)
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
None of my machines are on Windows 7. One has 8.1 and Kubuntu 15.04 dualboot, the other is 8.1 only.
My Samsung laptop is currently running on Windows 7. I don't use that computer that much so that's why I haven't upgraded. We technically have until 2016 to upgrade for free so I'm not really in a rush. ;)
My laptop rocks windows 7.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
My laptop is a Macbook Pro, so not using Windows anymore.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Yes I still use windows 7 on my main desktop computer as windows 10 tries to stuff microsoft’s own programs down your throat. This does not go into all of the privacy issues present in windows 10.

Lastly, windows 10 has an terrible UI.
My PC is still running on Windows 7 Ultimate.  My hubby doesn't like Windows 8 and won't even put it on the computer.  He hasn't tried Windows 10 yet, at least not to my knowledge.  

My laptop is running on Windows 8 but that was because Windows 8 was the thing when I purchased my laptop.
(04-19-2017, 10:26 PM)thebestofthebest Wrote: Yes I still use windows 7 on my main desktop computer as windows 10 tries to stuff microsoft’s own programs down your throat. This does not go into all of the privacy issues present in windows 10.

Lastly, windows 10 has an terrible UI.

I love Windows 10.  Seems like a good combo of Windows 7 and Linux.  Plus it was free and I can re-install any time using just with my Windows 7 key! :)
The Syndicate Lounge ~ https://thesyndicatelounge.com | General Lounge and Mental Health Support
wow people still using win7 in this era dominated by win10. i dont have 7. but imho, win10 stinks, that is all.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register