Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

DreamSlayer
iOS 9.2 Jailbreak Release May Not Come Anytime Soon
It’s been a while since we’ve seen a new jailbreak release since the initial iOS 9 jailbreak back in October, and it’s possible we won’t see a new jailbreak release for a while.
About a month after iOS 9 released, Pangu released an iOS 9 jailbreak that worked with iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, and iOS 9.0.2. Since then, Apple has released iOS 9.1 and iOS 9.2, which patched up the jailbreak and we have yet to see a new jailbreak release that works with the latest version of iOS.
It’s been rumored in the recent past that Pangu had a working iOS 9.2 jailbreak ready to go, which was believed to be released fairly soon, but we have yet to see it release.

Links: iOS 9.2 Jailbreak: When Will We See It?
Been thinking about re jail breaking my phone, hope they push out the new one soon prefer not to downgrade my ios :(
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
(12-20-2015, 07:39 PM)Spartan Wrote: Been thinking about re jail breaking my phone, hope they push out the new one soon prefer not to downgrade my ios :(

I have my iphone 5s jailbroken ::) it really nice
(12-20-2015, 08:02 PM)DreamSlayer Wrote:
(12-20-2015, 07:39 PM)Spartan Wrote: Been thinking about re jail breaking my phone, hope they push out the new one soon prefer not to downgrade my ios :(

I have my iphone 5s jailbroken ::) it really nice

Lucky, wish I still had my iPhone 5s.
I'm sure someone will release / leak it soon. Its not hard to find an exploit I know redsn0w had like 20 exploits on iOS 8 which was never found. So he probably already jailbroke it. Mine is still on i0S 8.1. Lol
iOS 9.2 Jailbreak Confirmed! Taig 9.2 Release Date Update
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crmxCtMJTNM
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register