Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

oahuwriter
Do You Miss Blue Exorcist
A little way back there was Blue Exorcist. The episodes was too short for my taste. I really enjoyed seeing Blue Exorcist on adultswim. How about you?

[Image: th?&id=OIP.Mc7590d8c998923a35a8ff202251a...=0&p=0&r=0]
Never even see or heard of it.
(12-22-2015, 09:07 PM)MagicFlakes Wrote: Never even see or heard of it.

Arrow Hi: Happy Holidays! Blue Exorcist is about 2 brothers. The older brother is a teacher teaching how to become an exorcist and the younger brother who enrolls in the education of becoming an exorcist. The two brothers mother and father are special. Mother i human and father is Satan. You can watch it at dubbedanime.net for free. It was shown on adultswim in Hawaii on the Toon channel.
(12-22-2015, 10:09 PM)oahuwriter Wrote:

Arrow Hi: Happy Holidays! Blue Exorcist is about 2 brothers. The older brother is a teacher teaching how to become an exorcist and the younger brother who enrolls in the education of becoming an exorcist. The two brothers mother and father are special. Mother i human and father is Satan. You can watch it at dubbedanime.net for free. It was shown on adultswim in Hawaii on the Toon channel.

Woah, sounds like an amazing show. Thanks for letting me know.
(12-22-2015, 10:10 PM)MagicFlakes Wrote:

Arrow You're welcome. I really liked Blue Exorcist, but the series was too short. Merry Christmas!
I remember reading the first volume of the manga. It was okay, but nothing special IMHO. Reminded me of Kuroshitsuji with the world-building. It had nice art, though.
(12-24-2015, 06:27 AM)oahuwriter Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 10:10 PM)MagicFlakes Wrote:

Arrow You're welcome. I really liked Blue Exorcist, but the series was too short. Merry Christmas!

Same to you. Have a good Holiday.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register