Thread Contributor: Empire
Hello to the living
I'm back from the dead and definitely New to the living. I'm empire and always be empire. I thought I better post a introduced about myself and as I type I'm watching battle of los Angeles and the dirty dozens (great movie). What I do for a living is studying my **** off in certificate four in information technology and damn takes time. As well I'm a computer guy that likes hardware and yes I build pc, if you went to my home you will see two gaming machines that cost over $5K. And I play allot of computer games and I run a youtube channel.
so thanks for reading from the dead.

looks outta legit
Welcome to the land of the dead!  ;)

Welcome Empire! ....Oh i love them movies too! by any chance do you watch the walking dead? anyways i hope you enjoy your stay here at Forum Authority, if you need anything feel free to shoot me a pm :)
If you need assistance with anything, feel free to message me.

I am NOT a robot or am I?

The walking dead, hell yeah I like the show. I haven't seen season five but seen the rest. What's pain in the **** that it's on paid TV which I haven't got and it's expensive to buy on DVD, and I have bad internet too.
however I have season one to three on my hard drive plus 500gb with other movies

Empire Wrote:The walking dead, hell yeah I like the show. I haven't seen season five but seen the rest. What's pain in the **** that it's on paid TV which I haven't got and it's expensive to buy on DVD, and I have bad internet too.
however I have season one to three on my hard drive plus 500gb with other movies

I absolutely love the walking dead, if you do ever want to watch season 5 online, here's a link to the site i use :)

https://primewire.unblocked.pw/watch-249...nline-free
If you need assistance with anything, feel free to message me.

I am NOT a robot or am I?

well I definitely haven't used that site before. Hopefully it isn't blocked on a college network even that I know where the server room is.

Hello Empire.
Welcome (back)