Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

identityissues8
An Executioners View On Death
At the best of times, the death penalty is a tricky subject to grasp. Though, that's not my intention behind this topic, it's more for us to kind of view and relate to the experiences of the people behind the death penalty. A job many would argue should not exist but has for many years - and any other views from people in the 'death industry' would be great no matter where on the internet they may have been scoured from.
I've never understood how someone can kill for a living, and feel nothing (as I presume long term executioners likely would, as they have stayed in the job.) how they detach from what they are doing, and how they justify their day to day to themselves.
I would have imagined sleeping at night would not be the easiest thing for most - but apparently for Pakistani executioner Sabir Massih sees his job as 'a job'

Article:
http://mobile.news.com.au/world/asia/ins...7490484249
I don't think i'll understand exactly as well how someone could kill for a living, I'm not sure how they deal with something like that.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Sir Twisted Wrote:I don't think i'll understand exactly as well how someone could kill for a living, I'm not sure how they deal with something like that.

They are ruthless and cold-hearted, Sir Twisted and don't have a moral conscience.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Naiwen Wrote:
Sir Twisted Wrote:I don't think i'll understand exactly as well how someone could kill for a living, I'm not sure how they deal with something like that.

They are ruthless and cold-hearted, Sir Twisted and don't have a moral conscience.

Or are they just doing it to feed their families...
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register