Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
First Person Movies?
What is your favorite first person movie!? 
Mines would be.. As above so below :)
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Whats a first person movie, pray tell?
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Naiwen Wrote:Whats a first person movie, pray tell?

You know movies like paranormal activity were the cast are sort of filming, that is.
Sir Twisted Wrote:
Naiwen Wrote:Whats a first person movie, pray tell?

You know movies like paranormal activity were the cast are sort of filming, that is.

I do get the gist now, I love paranormal!
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
As Above So Below was a great film.  It's definitely more for intellectual thinkers - not your average horror film in my opinion. :) 

The film gets a lot of hate but I've always been a fan of The Blair With Project myself.
Sharon Wrote:As Above So Below was a great film.  It's definitely more for intellectual thinkers - not your average horror film in my opinion. :) 

The film gets a lot of hate but I've always been a fan of The Blair With Project myself.

I do absolutely love as above so below! There was so much thought and meaning behind the movie and in my opinion it got the viewer thinking, such an incredible movie! Oh yes i do too like the Blair Witch Project, I'm currently looking for something similar, but not finding anything interesting :D
As above so below threw me the first time, I was so hammered that I wasn't in the state to watch it, but after re-watching it I truly got to appreciate the genius behind it, it truly is quite something.

I also quite liked "Chronicle" (though not technically fully P.O.V)
Troll Hunter was another.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
katos Wrote:As above so below threw me the first time, I was so hammered that I wasn't in the state to watch it, but after re-watching it I truly got to appreciate the genius behind it, it truly is quite something.

I also quite liked "Chronicle" (though not technically fully P.O.V)
Troll Hunter was another.

I quite liked troll hunter, it actually wasn't that bad...as for Chronicle i haven't seen yet so i'll most likely go watch that now then afterwards i'll watch clover field P.s Katos I think you might Enjoy the movie Doomsday, I personally loved it! :)
Doomsday, I'll add it to my list! :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register