Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

oahuwriter
Who Is Your Outstanding Anime Character & Why
Anime characters are so exciting, makes you feel the sadness or gladness and more. Sometimes the story takes you to places never before even thought of ever! Which one anime character is outstanding and why?
One of my anime character that is outstanding is Naruto, because he never gives up and is so loyal. Even after Sasuke tried to kill him, Naruto still wants to save him. 
                                                     [Image: th?id=OIP.M5053a82ccde77dcc66160c86ae55b0f8H0&pid=15.1]
image from: http://en.gtwallpaper.com/naruto.html
Oh, I like Naruto too, though Sasuke and Sakura are my favorite charcters from the series.
The fact that I like Naruto is a mark of Kishimoto's skill in writing male characters, because I usually HATE the energetic prankster type. Naruto has a lot of sadness and loneliness in himself to counter the hyperactive behaviour, and it makes him an interesting and relateable character.
My favorite character ever is Rei Ayanami, I relate to her to the point of considering her my fictionkin (in psychological meaning, not that I'm her reincarnation or whatever). I don't want to write my story on this board, but I feel like I'm her on the inside. We're both pretty messed up.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register