Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

AceTy31
How To Do Backwards Compatibility
I know this is a very old-type question, especially with the PS4 out, but how do you do backwards compatibility on the PS3?  I just recently found a few PS2 games that we had stored away, but I was wondering if there was anything special I had to do to play them.  Do I just put them in?  Do I have to download something?
I think ps3's was built in by default, just put the game in, worse case is it just ejects it, I've put 360 games in a ps3 for some reason, and they just tired reading then ejected them.
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
(12-28-2015, 12:19 PM)Spartan Wrote: I think ps3's was built in by default, just put the game in, worse case is it just ejects it, I've put 360 games in a ps3 for some reason, and they just tired reading then ejected them.

How high was you when you did that?
I found out that only some PS3s have it and our model doesn't.
It was only the PS3 80 gig and 40 gig models that did backwards compatibility. Not entirely sure why they stopped this but it almost certainly has to do with their own bottom line.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register