Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

DiamondCoding
Where do you work?
What is your job or jobs? And do you like them? 
Why or Why Not?

~~~
Me: Currently, I work at Comcast (XFINITY) as a call center sales person and networking engineer (Yes Both.)
I also work with Future Payment Technology, This is a new job for me so I can't really say rather I hate it or not.

XFINITY: Its half and half. I don't hate it nor do I like it. I'm a person where if I get bored I quit. Its just me, I like challenges. Currently, where I do sales and networking engineer its impossible for me to truly enjoy it. Because I could be taking a call then I have to go and fix a hundred things or register new badges. 

Future Payment Tech: Again, new job. Can't really say but so far its enjoyable
I'm technically self employed, I do a lot of Internet marketing, my main income comes From Cost Per Action.

I also pick up some odd few day jobs here and there in person.
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
I'm a Bar, Restaurant and Hotel Manager (Family run business)

I love it but working with Family is a nightmare sometimes.
At a small business as an overnight office assistant. Basically making sure we have enough copies of everything, making sure files put away, getting files out for the morning, making sure the custodians have been in, etc.

It ok, nothing i want do for the rest of my life but it fine for now.
(02-05-2016, 03:35 PM)Spartan Wrote: I'm technically self employed, I do a lot of Internet marketing, my main income comes From Cost Per Action.

I also pick up some odd few day jobs here and there in person.

This. Though I don't go out for odd jobs too often. Last time I did that was as a paid volunteer at a polling station during a recent election. It made me remember why I don't like dealing with the public all that much.

You don't know true freedom until your work desk is your bed. Truly.
I'm a salesman.
I work with the local branch of New York Life insurance company, I sell decoration from my family's business and I sell real estate. Occasionally some other business opportunity comes along and I take it.
I am currently working on building my online business. I've made quite a lot of sales in the past, but I'm looking to make this my main source of income so I really need to get everything to be on point in this joint in order to be able to survive.
I'm a writer and have published e-books and print books online. I do other writing jobs and belong to freelanced.com. I'm basically self-employed and a senior citizen now. I still research or surf for more money making sites too.
[Image: 41ajAEyIkvL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]                                                          [Image: 515yDzZcmKL._SX342_QL70_.jpg]                                       

I've 2 more e-books that I can't find pictures of yet.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register