Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
Longest you have ever waited on a package?
What would be the longest time you have waited on a package being delivered to you? The longest I have waited was roughly a month and that was for a Sons of Anarchy jacket being shipped from the USA.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
The longest i waited for a package was about 12 days.
Better Than Before :D 
MaxBill Wrote:The longest i waited for a package was about 12 days.

I'm actually jealous now. :D
Sir Twisted Wrote:

I was very lucky, the package was meant to be here before 5 days , i made a complaint and got the product for free  .  I think it was a Chromecast
Better Than Before :D 
MaxBill Wrote:
Sir Twisted Wrote:

I was very lucky, the package was meant to be here before 5 days , i made a complaint and got the product for free  .  I think it was a Chromecast

wow! :)
I couldn't tell you what was the longest wait for sure.... I would have to say a week at the longest. I stay on top of my orders and if I feel like it's taking longer than a week then I go out of my way to contact the buyer. Actually, now that I think about it the longest I've waited was over a month. It was an order from eBay - it was a citrus press that cost like $3 came from China.  I emailed them and after going back and forth for a while they decided to just refund me and a few weeks later it arrived in the mail. :)
My Xbox one had recently broke, but apparently i am apart of the flight program which was dished out to the first batch of consoles, so i'm luckily getting it shipped to, repaired and shipped back for free, i sent it in roughly 2 weeks ago and they have fixed it ( Jumping with joy ) i checked my email and got a ups tracking number, checked the progress today and it is a few hours away from my house, i couldn't be happier...although it is supposed to arrive tomorrow, but fingers across it does today.

Apologies a little rant on my one :P
I had to wait about a month and a half for a package from China ...
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register