Thread Contributor: Naiwen
I love my BF
I love my BF, he's so awesome!

What is so awesome about your boyfriend? ::) If you're going to start a thread about this, you may as well elaborate. ;;) lol

Sharon Wrote:What is so awesome about your boyfriend? ::) If you're going to start a thread about this, you may as well elaborate. ;;) lol

He's always there for me, always telling me he loves me and etc. We're in a long-distance online relationship though. He's faithful, loyal and loving sand caring!

Glad all is going well between you two! :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

katos Wrote:Glad all is going well between you two! :)

Yeah, we talk every morning and every night!

This makes me happy, i'm currently in an amazing relationship myself, and with my girlfriend life couldn't get anymore perfect to me, the feeling of love is the greatest! i wish the both of you the best in your present and on-wards together :)
If you need assistance with anything, feel free to message me.

I am NOT a robot or am I?

Sir Twisted Wrote:This makes me happy, i'm currently in an amazing relationship myself, and with my girlfriend life couldn't get anymore perfect to me, the feeling of love is the greatest! i wish the both of you the best in your present and on-wards together :)

Thank you! We wish to get married someday!