Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Aftermarket
IOS 10.1.1 JAILBREAK HAS BEEN RELEASED! (READ THREAD)
I'm proudly here to announce that we are going to have a Jailbreak! iOS 10.1.1 jailbreak has been released successfully, but it's in BETA. Meaning that shit is going to be broken, and it's not guaranteed that you are going to be Jailbroken on the Beta version of the Jailbreak Tool. Now, what this means is that since they are in Beta, everything worked out, and once they get out of Beta which should be a in a few days, god damn I'm so happy, we're going to have one boys! 

I'm very excited for this, and I can't wait for the actual thing to be released, however, we might have to wait for all developers to update their Tweaks before we start downloading off of Cydia, which means it might take longer, but I'd hope around Christmas, or even before, they release the Jailbreak tool, and out of it's Beta stages. 

Looking back at previous apple version that were Jailbroken, makes me think of how far apple has come and the Jailbreak teams as well, I can remember when I was younger about 7 years old, I jailbroke my iPod Touch 3rd generation, I believe, and I was fucking happy that I did, but I did run into some obstacles in the process, but now that I'm older, I understand more, and know how to work shit. 

TL;DR iOS 10 jailbreak has been released in it's Beta stages, and we're hoping that it is going to be released around Christmas, or before, I'm very fucking excited!
I take it you like Apple devices? :) But on the other hand, this is nice, only if I had an iPhone to test it out on.
(12-22-2016, 06:45 AM)Senpie Wrote: I take it you like Apple devices? :) But on the other hand, this is nice, only if I had an iPhone to test it out on.

That's right :)
I've been in the Jailbreak community since I was about 7 years old, which is pretty young, but I had the help of YouTube guide me around, now that I'm older on the other hand, I understand more of the material, and can actually Jailbreak easier.

It's also confirmed that they've stopped signing iOS 10.1.1 Firmware, so anyone that stayed on a Lower firmware, cannot Upgrade anymore.

It's funny though, Luca has found exploits before, but hasn't made them into actual Jailbreak tools since he quoted in a Tweet once (not sure where the tweet is) and said that "I don't use my own exploits to create JailBreak tools", but people in a team called Project Zero found a Kernal, and Root exploit so Luca used that to create the tool that is now in Beta.

God I'm fuckin' happy.
That's gonna be sweet
[Image: 4OSgUXa.png]
(12-22-2016, 06:45 AM)Senpie Wrote: I take it you like Apple devices? :) But on the other hand, this is nice, only if I had an iPhone to test it out on.

I know you were asking this question to savage, but I just thought I would say jailbreaking is one of the few reasons I have an iPhone.
[Image: QDcxlgI.png?1]
Yeah the developer of this jailbreak has purposefully broke certain aspects of it, to prevent regular users from using this beta. It is only a DEV jailbreak at the moment, so mobilesubstrate is not working. So when regular users try to use it and brick their phone it's GG.
(12-23-2016, 02:54 AM)Blue Wrote: Yeah the developer of this jailbreak has purposefully broke certain aspects of it, to prevent regular users from using this beta. It is only a DEV jailbreak at the moment, so mobilesubstrate is not working. So when regular users try to use it and brick their phone it's GG.

Yeah they disabled Mobile Substrate on purpose.
*** UPDATE ***

qwertyuiop has released beta 4 of the Jailbreak tool, MOBILE SUBSTRATE IS NOW SUPPORTED. HOWEVER, that does not mean that it is still stable. There are still a few more bugs that he has stated on this twitter. Please remember to be smart with your device, it could brick your device, or it could cause you to upgrade to the latest firmware (iOS 10.2), which means that you will have to wait till a jailbreak tool comes out then, but remember, qwertyoruiopz stated that there might not be a jailbreak for a while, so if we don't see a jailbreak for future version, prices of your device will start to sky rocket, and it will be more expensive, meaning you can most likely make bank off of the iPhone, jailbroken on iOS 10.1. I will update this thread once the STABLE version without any problems has came out, and everything seems to be working.

This is going to be fucking amazing, Blasts was right, with mobile substrate being supported now, people can run any tweak (I HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL!!!, UNSTABLE, AND MANY BUGS) on their device now.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register