Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
So much Interest from Guys
So yeah, so many guys are showing me unwanted attention. I tell them I got a bf, but they don't listen and continue saying how beautiful I am. "Wanna go out with me?"
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Sadly it is something that happens a lot in this society, as is people's lack of ability to listen.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Hmm, some people just don't understand that others are in a relationship and continue to ask the person to date or whatever they may be saying, it is saddening. But unfortunately there's nothing that could be done, maybe the person will wake up and realize that there is not a chance in one leaving another to be with them ( If that happened, it would be sad in itself. ) so they will quit asking and most likely move on to the next person they like.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
katos Wrote:Sadly it is something that happens a lot in this society, as is people's lack of ability to listen.

Yes, they just don't listen to you when you say something to them, guys, particularly.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register