Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

CSS
NF Resized Awards
[Image: b8e609819a37d95e10b0da7e5d4e8d1c.png]

[Image: 4292b5e02690cbcb74fe3ce80f56c1d2.png]

Also, after testing the Awards in 'Inspect Element' and removing an unnecessary '<br>', the result came to show.
I think they look pretty nice all the same size tbh. Not that hard to make them all the same size, so I highly doubt they'd need the folder, but this is a pretty good idea in my opinion.
[Image: QDcxlgI.png?1]
(12-21-2016, 10:46 PM)Hype Wrote: I think they look pretty nice all the same size tbh. Not that hard to make them all the same size, so I highly doubt they'd need the folder, but this is a pretty good idea in my opinion.

The folder makes it a hell of a lot easier for the Admins on the site, It would be pointless in providing this for them otherwise lol.  All these Awards have the same names/file path that the Admins have on File on the Server. This prevents them from having to resize the Awards themselves. Thank you for your response! :D
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register