Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Hype
Who Has an Playstation 4?
(01-06-2016, 03:27 AM)MagicFlakes Wrote: Sir I have a ps4.

Do you like it?
I have a PS4 and a few games.

But nowadays i use it to watch Blueray movies more than i use it to play games.
https://www.G2G.com - The best C2C platform for gamer to buy and sell virtual assets / goods!
I have a PS4 and I love it. Bought it after Christmas last year, in January, and have adored it since. For the amount of console gaming I do plus the fact that I can use Netflix on it, I'm in love.

(01-07-2016, 03:04 AM)G2G Wrote: I have a PS4 and a few games.

But nowadays i use it to watch Blueray movies more than i use it to play games.

Haha right! Except I usually use more of Netflix on mine, but I actually use it to watch movies more than I play video games... it makes me kind of sad...
I don't have one, but I plan to buy in the future, when I'll get a better-paying job.
While I wouldn't mind joining the current gen players, I have so many games to beat on PS3 and PC that I don't miss PS4, if it makes sense.
(01-22-2016, 10:11 AM)Elfprincess Wrote: I don't have one, but I plan to buy in the future, when I'll get a better-paying job.
While I wouldn't mind joining the current gen players, I have so many games to beat on PS3 and PC that I don't miss PS4, if it makes sense.

#PCMasterRace
[Image: QDcxlgI.png?1]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register