Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
DC vs Marvel?
Which is your favourite and why? I don't have preference IMO. They're all good.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I do love both but i am more into marvel, possibly because i have seen more marvel movies + I love the spider-man and iron man movies, they are incredible!
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Sir Twisted Wrote:I do love both but i am more into marvel, possibly because i have seen more marvel movies + I love the spider-man and iron man movies, they are incredible!

I don't like Spider-Man too much, but I do love Iron-Man.
Naiwen Wrote:
Sir Twisted Wrote:I do love both but i am more into marvel, possibly because i have seen more marvel movies + I love the spider-man and iron man movies, they are incredible!

What!!? Not even the amazing spiderman movies? I also Love the iron man movies.
Naiwen Wrote:

What!!? Not even the amazing spiderman movies? I also Love the iron man movies.
Sir Twisted, post: 3226, member: 1 Wrote:What!!? Not even the amazing spiderman movies? I also Love the iron man movies.
No sorry, not a fan of the Spider-man series.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register