Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

necr0
Tattoos?
I'd like to know if you have any tattoos and your general opinion of them.

I have many tattoos, my hands, full arms, back, chest, legs, etc. Maybe I'm biased because I worked in a tattoo shop during University but steadily the professional world is becoming more accepting of more visual tattoos (Hands, neck, arms). I love them, but honestly go for something unique, pay good money and make sure you have good placement.
"When autumn winds blow
not one leaf remains
the way it was."
—Togyu
I do not have any tattoos but I have contemplated on getting tattoos. For me I want to go into the medical field as either a physician assistant or a doctor. Even though, like you said, more professions and societies are getting more open to the idea. Unfortunately it still has a bad stigma and many employers in the professional work-space do not want any tattoos or visible tattoos at the least. But I think having a nice tattoo is fucking dope. Do you have any pictures of your tattoos?
When you are 70 years of age you will regret all of them.
The best tattoo is one that looks good on wrinkled skin.

I don't have any tattoos at the moment but I'd consider getting one on my left forearm and wrist. That's the only part of my body I'd consider getting tattooed. I don't have any solid ideas for it but I also have no plans to get tattoos for the next several years at least, which is plenty of time to come up with something if I do decide to got through with it.
I plan on getting my own tattoos later on in the future, hopefully covering just one arm, but I'm going to make sure that my tattoo does mean something to me.
Often thought about getting one, I'm far too fussy to actually make a decision on what I'd like done however.
Plus when I finally made my mind I'm sure that I would be bored of it within a few months.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register