Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Crypto
Night Forums has merged with Forum Authority!
Our beloved community, Night Forums, has decided to take the approach and merge with Forum Authority. The final decision was made whenever we (the staff team of NF) thought it was time to move on to better things, so we have. We did plan on selling the forum but we thought that it wasn't right, especially for the members who were grateful for the community has become so we decided to merge ourselves with a community full of potential.

All members will who are transferred over will keep all account information including your avatar, signature, private messages, threads, posts, etc. Also, those who *paid* for an upgrade at Night Forums will also receive one here free of charge.

I advise all members from Night Forums to familiarize yourself with the Forum Rules and if you have any questions or concerns please let us know!

Note: If you already have an account at Forum Authority than your Night Forums account that was merged over most likely now has the ending: "_mybb_import(UID)" or something along those lines, please message an administrative member and we will take care of that for you!
This is amazing!  It is sad to see NightForums go away, but it's for the better.  The Staff members at NightForums are very friendly.
Aftermarket the staff here are friendly as well and welcome to the forum.
Missing nightforums already but hopefully this was a good move.

Hello, to everyone that I haven't meet <3
Will we get the various things we purchased: ie. Usergroups.
[Image: fyuAgEq.jpg]
(01-03-2017, 05:25 AM)Silence Wrote: Will we get the various things we purchased: ie. Usergroups.

This is to soon be worked out by the community team. :)

(I will message you as soon as it is taken care of.)
It's a great step into the right direction, can't wait for this forum to grow!
Thank you NF users who stuck with us when times were rough.
I just hope old users from NF wont abandon ship.
[Image: DRPkiTY.gif]
(01-03-2017, 09:12 AM)Dr Zoidberg Wrote: I just hope old users from NF wont abandon ship.

Some might and that is expected because it isn't all of the time that users following a merge actually like the concept of it but all we can do is welcome them and let them know that there is and always will be a place for them within our community.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register