Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Crypto
Tor - What is it?
This is helpful for almost all of the users . Many don't know about tor .
Lol TOR was the shit when it came out and still is but it feels different idk and you should always have your security at high if you want true anonymity.
(01-12-2017, 04:07 PM)Anonymous Wrote: Lol TOR was the shit when it came out and still is but it feels different idk and you should always have your security at high if you want true anonymity.

True anonymity is hard, especially with evolving technologies. But fighting for your right to privacy by supporting and using Tor is a great step in the right direction.
With TOR your nodes are passed down and are easy to track. When a person says TOR is secure they are wrong on a certain scale. During the use of TOR nodes are shown in between IP changes exposing your IP. Use a VPN with TOR if you're going to be using it.
[Image: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAIOAAAAJDYyZTA3N2M4LWRkYjkt...YjYyOQ.jpg]
Coding is the language of the future.
Using TOR isn't true anonymity. Whenever I'm being extra extra paranoid here's what I do:
Use a virtual machine running Windows 7, connect to a VPN, Connect to TOR and set my security to High.

It still doesn't keep me 100% anonymous, but hey its better than nothing. Maybe add a VPS between the VPN and TOR ?!
i never use tor. the government can infiltrate what you might be doing behind closed doors..not that i have sinister ideas lol..besides, using tor or vpn methods in past screws up my browsers.
I use Tor + VPN  daily, there are millions of websites hidden behind but i don't use tor for that. I need privacy and anonymous
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register