Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
Forum Authority - Latest Improvements.
Howdy everyone, I'd firstly like to mention that I apologize for this delayed thread, I have been rather busy the last week.
I have listed below some of the most recent features that have been implemented into Forum Authority, alongside new additions and what is yet to come.

Recent Implementation:

• Subscriptions/Memberships: The upgrades are one of the many existing features that have been improved. The name Upgrade has been changed to Memberships, as they have been moved over to a subscription based system. Users will now have the option to subscribe to a membership of their choice, all memberships are also now automated to reduce any complication. Memberships have also been tweaked to include better features, as well as an updated username color style and user rank image.
  • Donations: The donation system has been removed from the index page and has been placed on a separate one. All donations are systematically calculated now and will have a destination goal.
  • Achievements: The awards have been replaced with a complete new system. They will now be automatically granted to users upon reaching certain marks within posting, activity, credits and more. All award icons have now also been replaced with flat images to work better with the theme.
  • Credits Lottery: The lottery function has now been implemented within the credits system. Users will now have the option to purchase tickets, each ticket will give you a number, the running time is a total 7 days to give everyone a fair chance, a winner will be randomly generated and will be granted a certain amount of credits.
  • Username styles: Users will now have the ability to purchase a different username color/style with credits, however at this moment in time we are working to implement a reversion system, encase you wish to switch back to your default usergroups username style. 
Latest Additions:
  • Responsiveness: Forum Authority has now acquired a fully responsive footer. All information that is displayed on the desktop version of the theme will carry over to all devices and mobiles. All advertisements are now fully responsive also, as well as forum posts and the membership page.
  • Member Groups and Personal Awards: Forum Authority members will now have the ability to purchase their very own usergroup. This will give you the ability to display your own custom rank image, stars, username color and more. Additionally, users may also purchase their own award, having the ability to grant this award to however they deem worthy. ( detailed thread coming soon )
  • Categories: Two new categories have been added, one is for upgraded members and the other is for member groups. 
Coming soon:
  • Partners Page: This page will be created to give you a better insight of our partners, including information about them and their partnership with Forum Authority.

• Fully responsive theme: I will be working hard over the next few weeks to iron out all the creases within the theme and make it as responsive as possible.

• Improved Credits: The possible change of the amount of credits a user can receive per post/ thread/ registration may be reduced, as well as shop prices.

• Improved FAQ Page: A complete revamp of this page will be underway shortly, new sections will be added covering a vast variety of topics.
  • Moods: Possible implementation of revamped mood images as well as being displayed on more locations around the forum.
  • Color scheme improvement: This has been longingly considered, however possible implementation of mixed/gradient colors added to the forums theme will be underway shortly. 
  • Category descriptions: Forum categories description will be made more informative regarding its topic.  
  • Credits shop: The credits shop will be improved and worked on over time to bring better items to the users of Forum Authority. 

If you wish to request an award click: here
If you wish to purchase an upgrade click: here
If you have any suggestions, be sure to let us know: here 
If you wish to purchase your own usergroup/award message myself.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Looks really good , need any help with development then contact me , I'm an ex developer of many websites/communities!
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register