Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
Broken devices.
Have you ever experienced breaking your phone, tablet, laptop or any device for that matter? Cracking the device's screen or creating a dent in its shell. What was your reaction? did you take the device in to get it fixed? Personally I like to be very careful when it comes to devices and in general I always put screen protectors and cases on every one. The only device that I have ever smashed was years ago with my iPod I managed to smash the screen at least 3 times and got it fixed every time.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I've never experienced breaking my phone (at least, not yet).  I'm not particularly rough with my phone.
I've never broken a device through my own fault. I did have a problem with the battery of my phone where it had expanded and was pushing the back out. Managed to get Samsung to fix that.
Yeah, that sounds like a defective battery and that sounds like something they should have fixed or replaced or whatever.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register