Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
vinyl collector?
Are you one to collect vinyl? If so what genre of music do you like to collect from? How many vinyls have you collected thus far? do you display them or play them? Me personally I collect Twisted Sister vinyl from the lates 70s to early 90s. I display some pieces on my wall in frames purely for the artwork on the vinyl itself, plus I have one of the original vinyl's signed by the front man.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I just recently started to buy vinyls.  my collection so far is as follows:

TREX - Gold (Glam)
Enisum - Moth's Illusion (Atmospheric Black Metal)
Hammerfall - Renegade (Power Metal)
Iced Earth - Incorruptible (Heavy Metal)
WASP - The Crimson Idol (Heavy Metal)
Rotting Christ - The Heretics (Black Metal)
(05-26-2019, 04:16 PM)Fenrir Wrote: I just recently started to buy vinyls.  my collection so far is as follows:

TREX - Gold (Glam)
Enisum - Moth's Illusion (Atmospheric Black Metal)
Hammerfall - Renegade (Power Metal)
Iced Earth - Incorruptible (Heavy Metal)
WASP - The Crimson Idol (Heavy Metal)
Rotting Christ - The Heretics (Black Metal)

Do you like ACDC, KISS, poison etc?
I like AC/DC and Kiss but not enough to buy a vinyl. 
Not a fan of Poison.
[Image: LWMEBJ170.jpg]
Vinyl isn't something I collect, but something that I have toyed with the idea of starting before now. 
Something about Vinyl music and the quality really appeals to me.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(05-29-2019, 01:05 PM)katos Wrote: Vinyl isn't something I collect, but something that I have toyed with the idea of starting before now. 
Something about Vinyl music and the quality really appeals to me.

I'm sure the sound would also be much sharper.
The sound is awesome. 
People used to tell me the sound was better, I never believed it. But they were right.
[Image: LWMEBJ170.jpg]
(05-30-2019, 05:39 PM)Fenrir Wrote: The sound is awesome. 
People used to tell me the sound was better, I never believed it. But they were right.

Absolutely!!
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
I prefer digital such as MP3 or the various music streaming services.  Rofl
The Syndicate Lounge ~ https://thesyndicatelounge.com | General Lounge and Mental Health Support
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register