Iphone and Android in one!?
I was watching unbox therapy the other day, I came across of a video of his. After watching I was quite intrigued, but also skeptical and maybe a little critical of the product itself. I can see the use of the product especially for developers and individuals that need to use both operating systems for work purposes, however you have more responsibility protecting those devices physically and virtually, also wouldn't it be pointless having two operating systems, surely you are going to be using one a lot more than the other, hence making it a waste of money. What are your opinions? 

Video: 
The following 1 user Likes Sir Twisted's post:
A CLEVER SIGNATURE.

If you require assistance don't hesitate to send me a direct message, alternatively, contact a member of staff or refer to our custom help documents. 

Seems like one of those pointless things really. Do people really need something like this?
The following 1 user Likes kingcool52's post:

hahaha!  Android is my choice.  I have no interest in iOS.
~My Patreon: zoldos the Insane  |  My Youtube: Nonsensical Musings~

I love android, but these days they are taking away users privacy.
Better Than Before :D 

(03-23-2019, 05:15 AM)MaxBill Wrote: I love android, but these days they are taking away users privacy.

What makes you say this Max?
A CLEVER SIGNATURE.

If you require assistance don't hesitate to send me a direct message, alternatively, contact a member of staff or refer to our custom help documents. 

(03-23-2019, 05:15 AM)MaxBill Wrote: I love android, but these days they are taking away users privacy.

How so?  I've never had any issues with it....

(03-28-2019, 03:45 AM)zoldos Wrote:

How so?  I've never had any issues with it....

I agree, I haven't had any software issues as such, maybe it's potentially the apps. But they would most likely be universal, like WhatsApp.
A CLEVER SIGNATURE.

I only use a few apps like FB, Instagram, etc. hehe

@zoldos, I use quite alot of social media myself, however, back to the original thread, surely It shouldnt be necessary to have 2 operating systems on the one device:D
A CLEVER SIGNATURE.

haha Agreed.  I love Android anyway. :)