Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
"I wanna come with you!"
As I was getting to work this morning, a random male total stranger suddenly said to me : "Where are you going? I'd like to come with you wherever you're going." I told him "stop talking to me right now". Then I reported his creepy behavior to the police as well. I'm still shaken to the bones atm. I also spoke with my workplace's security guard.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Wow, even reading that sounds insanely weird and creepy, I can't believe there are some people in the world that think going up to a random stranger and blurting out something as uneasy as that is acceptable.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I agree with Sir Twisted.  That sounds extremely creepy, especially saying that to a complete stranger.  I'm glad you reported that to the police and the security at your workplace.  You never know when this "random stranger" will show up again.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register