Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

JennyorAlice
Famous making mistakes?
Why is it that we are glued to our tv's and our computer's whenever a famous person is in the news for messing up or making a mistake?
In all honesty, I have no idea, maybe us average and non-famous folks find it so amusing (not me personally) when someone with fame or importance does something wrong, it's like people think they're meant to be perfect, but they are just humans after all.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(05-03-2017, 02:21 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: In all honesty, I have no idea, maybe us average and non-famous folks find it so amusing (not me personally) when someone with fame or importance does something wrong, it's like people think they're meant to be perfect, but they are just humans after all.

I agree.  We're all human beings and we all make a mistake from time to time.  I think the people that aren't famous tend to put people that are famous up on a pedestal.  I can see why famous people are so protective of the privacy.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register