Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Mike30
Give me your opinion.
I have for so long something in my head and I would like to express it here.

I like forums in general, I like to meet new people and build  new relationships.

Wondering if members from here could give me their opinion about this:

I would like to create or be part of a team of 50 members for example, that goes from forum to forum invading (in a good sense) new forums and helping to create activity/posts for lets say 3 consecutive days or a week X period of time. Representing a team, or a forum or a cause. But with a team of members committed to participate. Maybe different forums could create their own team and 2 or 3 teams could join together to help a new forum in the block. 

What you guys think about this? Am I crazy or close to it?

Thanks for your opinion!
(05-03-2017, 02:48 PM)Mike30 Wrote: I have for so long something in my head and I would like to express it here.

I like forums in general, I like to meet new people and build  new relationships.

Wondering if members from here could give me their opinion about this:

I would like to create or be part of a team of 50 members for example, that goes from forum to forum invading (in a good sense) new forums and helping to create activity/posts for lets say 3 consecutive days or a week X period of time. Representing a team, or a forum or a cause. But with a team of members committed to participate. Maybe different forums could create their own team and 2 or 3 teams could join together to help a new forum in the block. 

What you guys think about this? Am I crazy or close to it?

Thanks for your opinion!

I think that this isn't the right place to ask.
[Image: fyuAgEq.jpg]
(05-08-2017, 01:06 AM)Silence Wrote: I think that this isn't the right place to ask.

Do you mean I posted in the wrong section or in the wrong forum?
(05-08-2017, 07:42 AM)Mike30 Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 01:06 AM)Silence Wrote: I think that this isn't the right place to ask.

Do you mean I posted in the wrong section or in the wrong forum?

Never got an answer.... But never mind, I wont bother anyone here
Have a nice day!
~Mike
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register