Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
Bullies.
I don't believe this subject has ever popped up here on Forum Authority, however, feel free to discuss anything in relevance to a bully. 

I'm sure all of us at one point or another have went through a not so pleasant experience with an individual who acted all big and tough alone or with other people and it maybe even caused you to feel low, depressed and down. 

What do you feel would be the ethical way of putting a stop to bullying or a bully in general how do you feel you would handle a situation like that?
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I tell you a story

This kid was bulling for ages untill one day he was begging for the ball and bullying me so i whacked him in the nose and made it bleed few seconds later my mum turns up  school for my yearly review and the teacher said don't punish him cause the other kid had it comming. Sadly  another kid bullied me a few year later and then in college.

They should bring back the cane!.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register