Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Recommendation?
If someone wanted to get a tablet/e-reader or some type of device for reading, which one would you recommend?  Why would you choose that one?  What do you like and dislike about it?
If its specifically for reading, I would recommend investing in a Kindle. They're the most easiest and comfortable to use, as I used to use one and i liked it, although nothing beats real books. But yea, Kindles are good.
(05-14-2017, 05:16 PM)marshmallow Wrote: If its specifically for reading, I would recommend investing in a Kindle. They're the most easiest and comfortable to use, as I used to use one and i liked it, although nothing beats real books. But yea, Kindles are good.

Thank you!  Yes, I prefer to read the actual book myself.  But if I'm traveling, I think it would be easier to read on some type of tablet/e-reader rather than having to drag around a bunch of books.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register