Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

MaxBill
Free Host or Paid host ?
Which hosting plan do you use ? Why do you choose it  ?

I start my site on  a free host because i can test whether my site get success without loosing any money.
Paid hosting. The service that you get from most paid hosts is just so much better and free hosting is just not reliable enough.
Its depend on your website needs, If you too much traffic on your blog then you should go with any Paid reputed hosting Provider, But If your newbie or student and want to test any project or not enough traffic then you can choose any best free hosting provider for the Internet.

(12-02-2017, 02:26 PM)kingcool52 Wrote: Paid hosting. The service that you get from most paid hosts is just so much better and free hosting is just not reliable enough.

I completely agree.  I pay $54.99 a month for a fully dedicated server.  Lots of resources and room to grow...
The Syndicate Lounge ~ https://thesyndicatelounge.com | General Lounge and Mental Health Support
Paid host, in my opinion is much more reliable, safe and secure.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Paid host all the way ;)
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register