Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Rate the last movie you seen?
Happy Death Day. I thought it was quite nice. A nice plot twist in the end. I'd give it 7/10
Daddy's Home 2, was really funny, I would say 8/10.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Just rewatched Hacksaw Ridge and it's still amazing as ever.
I last watched John wick. Brilliant movie. Maybe 9 out of 10.
The Dark Tower

I didn't watch this in theaters, I watched it at home.  I have wanted to see this for a while but I never got around to watching it till yesterday, unfortunately.  It was alright.  I'm enjoying the books more than the movie but I've learned to not be too harsh with the movies.  After all, the movies are an adaptation....you can't fit everything from the book into the movie, otherwise, the movie would be 14 hours long.
The last film that I watched was Arthur Christmas on Christmas day :D. Would have to give it a 10/10, just love animated christmas films
Star Wars : The Last Jedi

I thought it was pretty good.  There are some questions I'm left when the movie is over but this story is a continuation.  I know there will be an episode 9 and I hope there will be some answers when it is released.  I'll give it an 8 out of 10.
I last watched Me Myself and Irene which was really amazing. Although right now I'm watching arrival. I'll give a review after it's finished.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register