Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Feeling of someone touching me
See this is not a joke, i had this incident a lot and didn't find any answer. 

I feel someone touching me from behind, when i look back there is no one. I felt this so many times. 
I am not scared and  if it is a ghost i love to see it . I want to know why this is happening to me.

3 days ago, while i was in front of my pc, i felt someone touched me.  i stay at my room alone and there is no one to disturb me. i don't do drugs ..

this is not the first time, i felt it lot. Need assistance
Sounds very spooky to me, maybe there is a friendly spirit trying to get in contact with you, however, I can't give any advice on what to do.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
My grandad used to feel this sensation very often and when he was alive he used to kid around a lot with my brothers and I that he was always in contact with 'ghosts and spirits'.

However, now since he's passed away, we've asked what that whole thing was about and my grandma says he did used to feel stuff like that but not because of any ghosts or anything. 

I suggest rubbing into the areas you feel the weird sensations, it could be some muscle tingling. Or it could possibly be ingrained in your mind that you feel like you're being touched by someone. so try and ignore it best you can. Hope I was of some help :)
(07-20-2017, 07:28 PM)marshmallow Wrote: My grandad used to feel this sensation very often and when he was alive he used to kid around a lot with my brothers and I that he was always in contact with 'ghosts and spirits'.

However, now since he's passed away, we've asked what that whole thing was about and my grandma says he did used to feel stuff like that but not because of any ghosts or anything. 

I suggest rubbing into the areas you feel the weird sensations, it could be some muscle tingling. Or it could possibly be ingrained in your mind that you feel like you're being touched by someone. so try and ignore it best you can. Hope I was of some help :)

This is what i am looking for, i google and find some boring messages. I think it's the muscle tingling.

or May be not Icon_e_surprised
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register