Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Awkward moments.
Here you can vent about a time when you've been a complete awkward goof. It can be from the past or your present day to day.

My awkward moment of the day was when I walked right into a lamp post on my way home from work. 

Didn't see the pole as my umbrella was shielding my front from the pissing rain. 
So yea it was awkward as hell for me but kinda funny, a couple of cars and a bus were along the road so they surely must've noticed my spaz moment. 
I must've been daydreaming to have not noticed it.
I remember I got off the bus to go to college one morning and literally a white plastic bag blew right into my face, I was like what the hell as I looked around trying to play it off, but I look like a tool.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(09-04-2017, 05:37 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I remember I got off the bus to go to college one morning and literally a white plastic bag blew right into my face, I was like what the hell as I looked around trying to play it off, but I look like a tool.

This is actually hilarious because I can picture this happening to you and your reaction. Oh my  Rofl
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register