Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

JennyorAlice
Nintendo Switch
The Nintendo Switch has been available for sale since March of this year.  Do you have one yet?  Do you plan on getting one if you don't have one yet?  What games are you looking forward to?  If you already have one, what are your thoughts on the console?
I had one shortly after launch and I love it! I always treat Nintendo systems different to the other consoles. They are for serious gaming with more power etc but the Switch plays a big part in my life! It always comes with me when i'm travelling and when I need a bit of chilled gaming with beautiful graphics, you can't go wrong!
(04-15-2020, 03:00 PM)RedmondG Wrote: I had one shortly after launch and I love it! I always treat Nintendo systems different to the other consoles. They are for serious gaming with more power etc but the Switch plays a big part in my life! It always comes with me when i'm travelling and when I need a bit of chilled gaming with beautiful graphics, you can't go wrong!

Yeah I enjoy my switch as well. Though I prefer to play on the TV. Can't say too much for the switch lite however. There's nothing wrong with the switch lite I just think at that price you should be able to hook it up to your TV. But it's definitely a neat little travel device too so I agree with you there.
https://www.mindpiff.com - Mind Piff Discussion Community
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register