Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

"Notre-Dame de Paris" the Musical in my Metropole next Year!
Next year, the famous "Notre-Dame de Paris" novel by Victor Hugo is gonna get a new musical adaptation and is gonna get on stage where I live. Tickets are already on sale! I've told my parents I want to go see the show, and they might be either a holiday or my next year's birthday present. I've listened to their songs on Youtube and loved them. Of course, the musical's gonna be in French, so anglophones might not wanna go. The trailer looks very promising. Lots of good stuff to come next year
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
(10-18-2017, 08:41 PM)Naiwen Wrote: Next year, the famous "Notre-Dame de Paris" novel by Victor Hugo is gonna get a new musical adaptation and is gonna get on stage where I live. Tickets are already on sale! I've told my parents I want to go see the show, and they might be either a holiday or my next year's birthday present. I've listened to their songs on Youtube and loved them. Of course, the musical's gonna be in French, so anglophones might not wanna go. The trailer looks very promising. Lots of good stuff to come next year

I love the "Notre-Dame the Paris"! One of my favourite novels, of course I read the English version "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" as my French isn't the best. But wow I hope you enjoy the musical and I hope they do Hugo justice!
(10-19-2017, 01:07 PM)marshmallow Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 08:41 PM)Naiwen Wrote: Next year, the famous "Notre-Dame de Paris" novel by Victor Hugo is gonna get a new musical adaptation and is gonna get on stage where I live. Tickets are already on sale! I've told my parents I want to go see the show, and they might be either a holiday or my next year's birthday present. I've listened to their songs on Youtube and loved them. Of course, the musical's gonna be in French, so anglophones might not wanna go. The trailer looks very promising. Lots of good stuff to come next year

I love the "Notre-Dame the Paris"! One of my favourite novels, of course I read the English version "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" as my French isn't the best. But wow I hope you enjoy the musical and I hope they do Hugo justice!

Did you see the movie? I only saw the Disney version, it touched me.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
(10-20-2017, 03:01 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 01:07 PM)marshmallow Wrote:

Did you see the movie? I only saw the Disney version, it touched me.

Yea I've seen the Disney version as well, and I remember watching a live version when I was really young. It's just the story it's so tragic I love it ^_^
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register