Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Eqilux_mybb_import1071
My experience with Mulberry.
Hey everyone, I'm Eqilux, a.k.a Eqilux_mybb_import1071, but I couldn't login to my original Forum Authority account so I'm using this one that I could manage to get through the password reset system. Anyways, I'm here to talk about my experience with Mulberry hosting.

First of all, I would definitely recommend it to any developer, who is looking for quality hosting at a really cheap price, £1.99.

Secondly, Mulberry has a nice staff member that I need to give a huge shoutout to, and thats Connor. He works hard helping me with issues with my site, and once, my addon for my website wasn't working, so the kindest thing he did was offer me a refund, so I guess that was really kind of him.

Anyways, thats all I can really write for now. If you have any more questions, please reply to this thread.

Thanks,
Eqilux
I'm glad to hear that you've had a good time using mulberry services. We have recently switched our hosting provider to them as well and we are proud of the decision.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register