Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

IlseFr
Hi from (rainy) Amsterdam!
Hi there, 

How's everybody doing? My name is Ilse and I live in Amsterdam. A couple of months ago I started the website temploola I offer digital templates in Microsoft Word for free. Think of wedding invitations, birth announcements, resume templates, business card templates, printable weekly planners, etc. There are many other websites that offer the same products, but most of them aren’t free (e.g. Etsy), therefore I think the product is quite unique and looks great at the same time. Who wouldn’t want to go there, right?

If you don't have a lot to do at the moment, can you please provide me with your feedback on my website? That would be really helpful! 

Something I'm proud of: together with my hubby and 8-month old son, we are going to travel the world at the beginning of february 2018. Can’t wait! We’re going to visit: Thailand, Indonesia, New Zealand, Fiji, USA (San Fran) and Canada. Hands up from those who live in one of the countries!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Cheers from (rainy) Amsterdam!

Ilse
Welcome to Forum Authority
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register