Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Your Ultimate Christmas Movie List
Mine would be..

Home Alone
It's a Wonderful Life
Polar Express
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Elf
Nightmare before Christmas
Mary Poppins 
Sound of music
(Even though the last two aren't christmasy themed)

There are tons of others but these are the ones I watch every year it's almost tradition.
I can't remember half the Christmas based films that I love but my favourites would have to be Home Alone (the first two) and then Elf. Just love all three of those films.
I'd want to watch the Home Alone movies. 

My hubby always makes sure to watch "A Christmas Story".  They play it for 24 hours straight, beginning on Christmas Eve.
I think so far I have watched, Home Alone, Scrooge, Polar Express, Elf and I will watch Krampus and a Night before Christmas soon.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(12-16-2017, 04:01 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I think so far I have watched, Home Alone, Scrooge, Polar Express, Elf and I will watch Krampus and a Night before Christmas soon.

Totally forgot about the Polar Express. I love the Muppets version fo Scrooge as well. Both great films to watch on Christmas
Die Hard collections
Nightmare before Christmas
Polar express and more
Better Than Before :D 
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register