Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Links Issue
Since I am not permitted to post in the Bug Tracker forum, I guess I have to post this in here.

The Alerts Link gives me the 404 Error message screen.

Speaking of the Bug Tracker... that link also takes me to the 404 Error message screen.

In the FAQ and the Extra dropdown menu... both have the Random Thread Link. Why? Since there is a Random Link already in the menu bar. 

Also, in another post (which I think it has been removed) I pointed out that the word Search missing from the Search box in the Header template.
If the word is there, I can't see it.
Serpius
I'm Serpius and You're Not
(12-18-2017, 10:52 PM)Serpius Wrote: Since I am not permitted to post in the Bug Tracker forum, I guess I have to post this in here.

The Alerts Link gives me the 404 Error message screen.

Speaking of the Bug Tracker... that link also takes me to the 404 Error message screen.

In the FAQ and the Extra dropdown menu... both have the Random Thread Link. Why? Since there is a Random Link already in the menu bar. 

Also, in another post (which I think it has been removed) I pointed out that the word Search missing from the Search box in the Header template.
If the word is there, I can't see it.

Hi, your post is still there. I had mentioned that the dark FA theme is in beta stage. There may be slight errors, however, thank you for pointing them out.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register