Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Happy New Year
I would like to take the opportunity on behalf of Forum Authority to wish everyone a very happy New Year, I hope you all have a wonderful, safe time, here is to 2018, let's hope this year is going to be great!

I would also like to let everyone know that big changes will be taken place on site, more regular updates will be put out, upgrades will be condensed into a subscription service for full access (one-off or monthly). The FQA page is getting implemented with new topics/copyright information, there may also be a possible weekly/monthly newsletter (of course you can opt out if this doesn't interest you.) I will also be working very hard to get the full public release of Lights Out, there have been additional changes made and the theme will be made available very soon! I am also hoping to overhaul all design work on the forum, from moods, progression bars, user-group bars and so on.

Stay tuned!

Kind Regards,
Sir.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Happy New Year, Sir Twisted! 

To everyone else here at Forum Authority, I hope you have a wonderful New Year as well.
Happy New Year, FA family. Hope everyone has an amazing year ahead :)
Happy New Year to everyone. I hope you guys have a good year. Hopefully we all have a great year and enjoy ourselves. Looking forward to the upcoming updates as well :)
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register