Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Hello there!
Hi all, I'm Blue Marble!

I used to be an avid MyBB user and even dabbled in creating/managing my own forums a few years ago but lost interest because I was a young buck. I'm getting back into it but this time I'll be doing it properly, taking my time as opposed to rushing it and making mistakes and getting discouraged. I found this forum in the showcase bit of the MyBB Community Forums and thought I could learn a lot from a forum like this, I am also looking for a "joint" to hang out in when I get frustrated with learning server administration and beginning (AGAIN!) from the basics of website development and coding in general. I think that what I would like to learn is Node.JS or even go back to the language I was using before, that language being PHP. I have yet to decide but just enjoying my time learning server admin at the mo.

Thanks for having me, I'm sure you'll see me around! :D
Welcome to the forum Blue Marble. I hope you have a good time here at Forum Authority.
(01-03-2018, 07:34 PM)kingcool52 Wrote: Welcome to the forum Blue Marble. I hope you have a good time here at Forum Authority.

Thanks, King! Loving it so far. :)
Great for you to be a part of the community. You're most welcome to upload any tutorials on anything you find interesting in the webmaster section. Also I really like your avatar! Hopefully you'll enjoy your time on the website. :)
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(01-03-2018, 08:28 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Great for you to be a part of the community. You're most welcome to upload any tutorials on anything you find interesting in the webmaster section. Also I really like your avatar! Hopefully you'll enjoy your time on the website. :)

Thanks, Sir Twisted! Much appreciated welcome, I will probably hold off from posting any tutorials because I don't want to be known as the guy that just copy and pastes content haha. I also don't know enough about any one particular subject to give advice let alone a whole tutorial on something!

I'm what you call a jack of all trades, master of none.

Thanks, I just found it on Google! Never liked an avatar so much before in my life, literally so happy with it haha. Props to the maker.
Welcome to the forum, Blue Marble!  I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I am.
Welcome
(01-04-2018, 04:34 PM)JennyorAlice Wrote: Welcome to the forum, Blue Marble!  I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I am.

Thank you, pal!

(01-04-2018, 05:49 PM)marshmallow Wrote: Welcome

Much appreciated. Thanks for welcome.
Hello! I’m new to this business, I recently received crypto coins as a gift, where is the best place for me to exchange them for fiat currency?

Claim airdrop now
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register