Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Going to Clinic tonight for Spotting!
I've been having inter-menstrual bleeding for a few days now, and I'm going to a 24 hours open walk-in clinic to consult a family doctor. I've spotted twice this month already because my mom missed a pill last month. Today, there was more pink blood. But I'm not freaking out or worrying about it because I'm not thinking that I'm gonna die from it. They possibly are going to give me a stronger pill to make up for my missed pill.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I hope you were able to find out what was wrong and feel better after going to the doctor.  Hopefully it's all gone now....
(01-24-2018, 08:24 PM)JennyorAlice Wrote: I hope you were able to find out what was wrong and feel better after going to the doctor.  Hopefully it's all gone now....
Yes I was, he gave me a stronger pill for the missed dose last month and everything's back on track now, thanks for asking.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I'm glad to hear everything is back to normal.  I hope it stays that way.  It can make you a little anxious when something out of the ordinary happens.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register