Thread Contributor: Sir Twisted
Open apology.
I would like to apologise to everyone on forum authority, 

unfortunately things have not been the best this last month and a bit and it has caused me to go elsewhere I've just not had the time nor have I been mentally stable to run a website however I thank you to everyone that continued to use the website I understand that now it is rather empty and hopefully in the near future we can bring the site back alive but for the meantime I ask for a little more time and I will be back soon.

Thank you
If you need assistance with anything, feel free to message me.

I am NOT a robot or am I?

(03-19-2018, 11:18 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I would like to apologise to everyone on forum authority, 

unfortunately things have not been the best this last month and a bit and it has caused me to go elsewhere I've just not had the time nor have I been mentally stable to run a website however I thank you to everyone that continued to use the website I understand that now it is rather empty and hopefully in the near future we can bring the site back alive but for the meantime I ask for a little more time and I will be back soon.

Thank you

Hey buddy what happened ?
Talk To Me 

(03-19-2018, 11:18 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I would like to apologise to everyone on forum authority, 

Thank you

Well, it's going on 2 months since that post.

If you can't run it, why not sell the website to someone that can?
Serpius
I'm Serpius and You're Not

(05-02-2018, 09:04 PM)Serpius Wrote:

Thank you

Well, it's going on 2 months since that post.

If you can't run it, why not sell the website to someone that can?

Things take time, I do plan on bringing the site live but I need to do it strategically and in doing so making sure the site does not hit It's All Time Low again.
If you need assistance with anything, feel free to message me.

I am NOT a robot or am I?