Thread Contributor: Naiwen
Buses that never come!
So yeah here, buses rarely come on time, and if they come, they come like 20-25 minutes late! God, I hate that! I don't know how others can go about it without complaining about it. But I feel like I must complain about it a little bit.

Buses are usually on time here, there has been occasional times were they have been late and extremely late. I just don't like some bus drivers attitude.
If you need assistance with anything, feel free to message me.

I am NOT a robot or am I?

Must admit, here we're like [USER=1]@Sir Twisted[/USER] - Buses are on time (ish) but the drivers can be rather arrogant.
As a person that doesn't use the buses much, is it really too much for me to expect a little bit of help when I step on the bus, I get confused with numbers, tickets, stops, etc. IT'S THEIR JOB TO HELP!
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

katos, post: 5893, member: 13 Wrote:Must admit, here we're like [USER=1]@Sir Twisted[/USER] - Buses are on time (ish) but the drivers can be rather arrogant.
As a person that doesn't use the buses much, is it really too much for me to expect a little bit of help when I step on the bus, I get confused with numbers, tickets, stops, etc. IT'S THEIR JOB TO HELP!

Couldn't agree more [USER=13]@katos[/USER]
If you need assistance with anything, feel free to message me.

I am NOT a robot or am I?

katos, post: 5893, member: 13 Wrote:Must admit, here we're like [USER=1]@Sir Twisted[/USER] - Buses are on time (ish) but the drivers can be rather arrogant.
Well, I don't have anything against our drivers' attitude here, because they're rather nice, polite and humble when you ask them for help or directions or questions. I really do rather like our drivers here. They're well-trained, I think.