Thread Contributor: Sir Twisted
Midnight Launch?
Howdy everyone! I was wondering if anyone attends/ has attended a games midnight launch?
If so is there any bonus to doing so? do they give out anything? do you think waiting in line is worth it, if there is one?

I might be going to the halo 5 midnight launch tonight, but i'm not certain. I want to get the game as soon as it's released but the fact of waiting outside for hours... Anyways how was your experience?
If you need assistance with anything, feel free to message me.

I am NOT a robot or am I?

Sir Twisted, post: 5926, member: 1 Wrote:Howdy everyone! I was wondering if anyone attends/ has attended a games midnight launch?
If so is there any bonus to doing so? do they give out anything? do you think waiting in line is worth it, if there is one?

I might be going to the halo 5 midnight launch tonight, but i'm not certain. I want to get the game as soon as it's released but the fact of waiting outside for hours... Anyways how was your experience?
Never did in my life.

Update: So i went to the Halo midnight launch, walked there - that was a mistake as i was 20 minutes late, But i managed to get the game! got home around 1am and installed it, surprisingly it installed quicker than expected! :)
If you need assistance with anything, feel free to message me.

I am NOT a robot or am I?