The best solving for this website
I would to present you the best resolve for yours website. Can i do it? / Ruwbednis

(11-14-2018, 02:40 PM)bobbymaaley2452 Wrote: I would to present you the best resolve for yours website. Can i do it? / Ruwbednis

Hi Bobby, my apologies that it has taken a while for a member of staff to reply to your message. 
We are currently undergoing an overhaul of the site to bring this back to the vision that myself and Sir Twisted had all that time ago... 

Whilst, as I’m sure you can appreciate, this will be a lengthy and challenging process, we are already cracking on with our work and assure you that we will have a lot to come. In fact, a thread will soon detail some of our ideas that we have for the site. 

We are however, eager to hear from the people that have helped make this site possible over the years, and that is of course our end users. We will be opening a thread to allow users to feedback their ideas for the re-launch of the site. If you would like to share your suggestions, I would implore you to do so in that thread.
The following 1 user Likes katos's post:
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"

My 3p::

1. Engine. Drop MyBB and invest $ in Xenforo :: nice, much deller then IPS
2. Invest in things ;like YubiKey,

To start

(02-18-2019, 10:37 PM)macfan Wrote: 1. Engine. Drop MyBB and invest $ in Xenforo :: nice, much deller then IPS

God no.

One of the things that sets this place apart is that it does not run the same software as every other site. Migrating to XenForo will remove that level of uniqueness from the site.

(02-18-2019, 10:37 PM)macfan Wrote:
My 3p::

1. Engine. Drop MyBB and invest $ in Xenforo :: nice, much deller then IPS
2. Invest in things ;like YubiKey,

To start

Thank you for your input, however, for the time being we have settled in very nicely with mybb, also, our custom theme and plugin additions are specifically coded and designed to work solely with mybb. 

Rest assured we will be bringing more custom additions to the site and a brand new revamped theme, however, thank you for your suggestions.
If you need assistance with anything, feel free to message me.

I am NOT a robot or am I?